Tuesday, June 17, 2008

about foods


i tink most of my friends know that my family always eat outside foods
since my grandfather bec to my home
this year, my home start to cook 
many ppl say that eat the foods cook in home are better than outside
outside foods contain sodium glutamat (MSG) which not good for us
but...
in my opinion,
homemade foods not necessarily good




sardine

eggs
cabbages

steam ladyfinger


fishball soup

haiz....can u imagine??
the foods just changing and changing all the times..
no other food to eat...
how??
irritating ? right..
compare to outside foods...
we can hv variety of choices and eat watever we like 
although some may not good for our health...
but "人一世物一世"
we should eat watever we wan to eat as long as w still alive..!

1 comment:

minami said...

dun u noe tat d caned food is bad 4 health?eat more la...it will cause a lot of problems!!bt food 4m outside oso nt really gud la...act msg is needed 4 our body.bt dun eat too much~