Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finish it today!

First of all,
recommend vegetarian food shop to you all...
it's call the great nature...
locate at Tmn Mesra...
it gt variety of foods to choose
it looks alike "Zhu Char" and gt vegetarian type "western food"
a plate of noodles or rice is about RM3.50-4.00

this post a bit long,
hope you all will apologize for my long breathe...

i hereby to explain "why"?
recently, may be i a bit sick about my attitude,
being crazy in front ppl...
may be is that things hesitate me...
but, i dont think that the things will influence me,
as you all know,
recently exam result coming out,
we are getting quite low marks,
i very sad when getting our physics, chemistry nor Maths..
since our result cant fight wif S3, i totally sad about this,
especially chemistry,
why?
i think i more concentrate on my chemis study,
why still get this low marks?
i totally dont understand,
we dont hv the right skill to understand the question 
or giving the answer technique..
In the same contrast,
Physics also a bit headache for me,
why our class highest just get 30 marks??
why??
i don't understand...
we totally dont have talent on this,
2day Leg suddenly tell our Monitor,
he said SPM not same like STPM,
you cant study before 2 months,
when i heard this...
my heart break,
why other ppl can get good result in physics
why our class cant?
In PA subject also,
LGM said our "Zi Zat" not as well as last year students,
why???
In Maths pula, i totally dint aspect my P2 jz get 60 sumthing,
totally kek sim...
how can i survive ??
ok...
dont wan say about academic liao...
say about frenz...
First of all,
i had to make  a statement...

"i really not mean to do anything or any extra things to hurt somebody or i actually dont wan to tell or say whatever i felt, because it totally make me mad or uneasy, i totally dont like when i talking or writting such things"

ok...
back to points
whatever ppl do on me, i will do it back to that person,
this is my principle,
if you dont like whatever ppl do the things to you,
Pls dont do this to others, ok?
i totally sad,
i dont noe why?
why u suddenly din chat wif me
since that day??
i dont know...i really dont understand...
why u wana did this for me? 
if u dont wana chat wif me...
nvm, i also can make a same thing on you,
i thought u are my frenz before...
but after today, i will finish our relationship eddy,
i lose you as my frenz but i stil hv other frenz,
why i treat you so important before?
i dont know, may be you are clever enough,
but, i really cant understand why a person like you will make the ppl around you so bo siok you...
i dont understand..
my frenz all tell me why i so care about you?
treat you as invisible ma can lo...
but, u still appear what...
i dont know what you think...
i jz remember u told me a sentence...
"u do like this, suffer one is you"
for me, u say like this seem like u totally dont treat me as your frenz...
actually i really wana slap you every time i saw you...
but after today, i wont ever had such feelings oledi,
i will never concern about you anymore..
whatever you die you live is your pasal...
Stop!

Back to school,
that ah jinz ar...
always play me...
sob...
2day ar...talk what games to our Monitor,
kek sim wif you nia...
2day kok min not well,  he a bit sad...
sad for result,
2day Geok heng very active,
he scold me...kek sim...
感謝你存在, teman baikku, kamu harus semangat!!
pls watch it...thank you

3 comments:

Kee said...

tata titi tutu...

Jasonjinz said...

kek sim v u nia, people have the right to talk, even what topic is it, is still the talk. People know u very gut lat, just my not same v urs ma.. you ppl can sit from 7.20am till 1.15pm to read book, I cannot ma.. you can assume my ass gatal nid walk around and talk or assume my mouth gatal wan to talk a lot.

Ah jinz really don't like pressure since SPM, even now increase day by day, ah jin alway try to control it at school, because school have many friends can gap siao, not like sitting in home c the formula or definition, if really abuse you, ma soli lo.

And ah jin like to play you coz you very "nice" to play, like little cuddle soft toy, I like ur expression when being "sut", cute and sexy, like a bear from Disney cartoon "brothers bear".

and about your "term of life", really heard alot d.. also hor.. sometime you also come to talk with ppl, then we got "say" u meh? same thing, we not like "coffeebean" which alway keep her mouth shut unless got salt add into it. We all have our own way to express and control our pressure and mental, and also our interest and hobby, that why Ckek Kee, monitor and my chat topic include GAMES in it, because that were our interest.

We know you dun like Video game much, but this thing will explain on yourself too.. for example, once we mention anything about Macbook, your mouth also getting bla bla bla right? because you interest in this product, agree?

Knowing our result so bad, worse.. and WORST.. I getting harder and harder to prepare it.. still no sign of improvement, still.. Wishing good luck to you all

Unknown said...

you...dun nid explain too much d...
i jz say nia...
not mean to hurt you...