Tuesday, December 1, 2009

new project arrived!

new project..
a resident for student of architecture!!!
50m square!!!
so lazy to work on it..
from the past few days of crit..
I found that most half students of the school produce
an extraordinary design..
but some of them..just simply interpret and design it out..
erm..no comment on that..
somtimes simply design can come out extraordinary design..
well..I received a piece of normal colouring..
well..i shouldnt blame the colours..
instead, i should glad that I got a normal colour to work on..
so..I decided to work on it..
the concept that I used for my model is simple simple and simple...
well..most ppl in my school create a complicated model..
well..its not bad..
just..
when my model was putting together with them..
i felt my model was simple simple..
nothing much outstanding..
erm..
what I am thinking of..
If I want to produce a model with so many type of curves..
Of coz i can do that..
but why i insist of using square box..
I have my reason for that..

Well..for the crit of my model..
the tutor doesnt say its bad..or its good..
totally no idea to improve my model.
but he did pull out a point for me..

another thing is..i found 1 of the guy.
which produce a similiar model like me..
but i think his model better than mine..
his ideas and concept..
and his kind of presenting..

forget the A!..
its new beginning

1 comment:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

Haha ! recently only have mood to read blog ! how pity ...