Sunday, March 14, 2010

emo-ing...

suddenly become so emo..homesick may be..
eager to go back to home...
but some kind of forces asked me not to go back..
asked me to work here, earn money,
I wanted to...may be next year I would stay here and work..
I might not go back for 2-3years afterward!
I dont know, my mum just dont want me to go back..
LOLx..
contradiction,
life is like labyrinth,

easter is coming,
and this project is hard though,
I hv no idea whether my idea/concept is good or not..
I hv least confident compared to last sem,
but, I will make my efforts on it..
try my best on it...
hopefully it will get good marks!

I hv no idea why I started this post...
just want to write out something about me!

oh ya...Malaysian Night coming soon...
a Night that many Malaysians refuse to go..
may be its 8£? =RM 45++
Basically, the night is not truly about malaysia..
what I think..
its just some kind of event to let ppl know malaysia..
I have 20 tickets need to sell out..
haiz..
Just successfully sold out 1,
but 6 ppl reserved from me..
hopefully they wil pay me soon...

what else Im going to write?
oh yea...I hv an assignment havent started!
Im concentrating on studio works..
well...this sem add-on coursework..
erm..Busy?
well...for me..the time is organised by ourself!
there is no no time for me....

Friends! organize the time!!!
Play Hard, Study Hard! Work Hard!





No comments: