Monday, April 19, 2010

Could I?

Before I started my story...
I would like to share a few things that happened these past few days.
For the day before yesterday, I went to library,
I sat on a place with a great view as as shown below,

it is Cathedral with Abercromby Square,
Lots of ppl were enjoying Sun Bathing in Abercromby Square,
which is green space on the photo,
well, it is Spring, an exciting yet the flowers blossom period..
Hell, I was sitting inside the Library
writting my fucking essay and distracting ppl on facebook...
I wish I could sit outside chatting with someone,
relaxing , but there isnt any friends I could find out to do this...
starting to think about that,
my friends circle here might be too small,
except for coursemates, floormates..I just hv few malaysian friends...
(well, actually there isnt so much Malaysian here)
erm..I should start to wider my social community.
I was thinking to join some clubs or events,
but my lazy ass not willing to move,
pathetic init?

the Abercromby square was closed on that day,
but those ppl were climbing inside to enjoy the lovely sun shine...
*envy* ..I know I can do that, just in my deepest heart,
that is ang mo punya style, like "foreign" may be a bit weird,
hope that I could do it soon...
Okie, back to today, I went to City today,walking down there,I met 4 ppls,Out of these 4 ppls,3 of them say sorry to me...LOL...they almost knocked me..well, I think not their false..
Is me,
I was thinking while I walking...(always) and mumble myself when walking (phyco!)lol
Checked back my previous post, it seems like I not actually wrote what suppos to write..I just Cincai wrote them..mmmm..may be I was lazy and "No heart"..may be is other reason...
had a skype with my mum few days ago, my house got CAT..lol..A cat! literally..3 dogs and a cat in a house...

Back to my current academic progress, mmm...
how to start saying them? Just watched a movie just now, it is about the student's life in college,American Film, but I forget the name already..
the film talked about how to enjoy life in college, and the main actor inside the film,
spending 7 years in college and not yet graduate..
But it gives out a very strong message, we should enjoy our life in our college,
no matter u r fail in ur college or so..
What I think the important social strength, the attitude that we have, what we want our life to be...

Im not so worry about my academic problems for now, I know many ppl are worst than me here...But Im not so good here too..Average lar..I know I can achieve better in the studio or examination...But my confident remains very very low, very low self-esteem..it might be I hv been stepped down by few rubbishes in my uni (not to mention who they are)...I know what I got, I know Im not as........ as u guys, but, Im from Penang, an island that very harmony (not current politic) and it is better than many places in the world, well, I can proudly to say that I from CLB, even u dont know what school is that, a mature form 6 student, even childish most of the time (pretended), but u will never know whoever Im...

-end-



(6AS1 dudes will say my post pointeless again) LOL

4 comments:

bird said...

not pretending childish when form 6, is u try pretending to be mature in this post. XD long time din c u write so long aldy..

Unknown said...

haha, try to pretend mature in this post ya..
LOL, long means good la.lol..

mamamia said...

But it gives out a very strong MASSAGE, we should enjoy our life in our college......

=.=

Unknown said...

wrong? or u agree?