Sunday, September 12, 2010

cari gali

I have found 2 photos that taken ages ago,

you are getting older, running slower,
getting dirtier, but your owner, me
treat u so well, always clean you up,
although I have made some scratches on you,
but I know u are going to serve me well,
many people said Life is short,
but your life is even short,
5 years to reach your so called "outdated"
I know you are not going to die so soon,
you just need some treatments,
to prolong your life, should enhance your memory,
so that you wont get senile dementia,
I was thinking to get a new friend for you,
that time you wont get boring,
but I just have some financial problems to hire someone,
please forgive me, I will try to get some sponsors soon,
I know you are listening...

I am seriously missing u, didnt know when I've lost you,
why u gonna leave me? I was searching for you long time,
still cant found you, where have you been hiding?
why u treated me like that,
you are so good to be on my hand, you look so elegant and simple,
no idea where u gone? someone took you?
I lost you? or you lost me?
anyway, I hope I will meet u again..
someday....
my wristband :)

No comments: