Monday, March 28, 2011

I hv watched 2 movies on this month
Im no 4 and Battle:LA
and I was not watching them in normal seating price..
Im no4 in IMAX mode which is superb
and Battle LA in premier seat which is shit

for reference, the price for IMAX here is about 12£=RM60
and premier seat for student is 8.45£=RM41
Hell shit! I can watch about 15movies in Malaysia already!
anyway, my friend sponsor me for the IMAX one,
but not the premier

tbh, IMAX mode is worth the price. it is better than 3D,
the best quality, but the movie "Im no 4" not really interesting
the premier seat in UK is different compared to msia,
premier seat here are the front 2 rows,
and the price is more expensive..........
ok, thats it, Im not going to continue this shit

actually I dont know why I started to write this thing
after I watched the movies like few weeks ago..LOL

No comments: