Thursday, May 26, 2011

end of year 2

I hv done my year 2 ytd, feel kinda release atm, at the same time, felt emptiness,
the second year past really quick, seriously! fast!
next year third year, the work load will be double and the time will be halve of this year

one of my friend, she cant stand to study archi anymore,
she has decided to leave Liverpool, which I felt kinda sad for her, but at the same time should be feel happy for her, because she cant really push herself to do something that she doesn't like

anyway, forget about my friend,
I have made a severe mistake in my life ever this year, a mistake that I will remember forever,
and I have to stay strong and promise myself not to do that again anymore!
I hope I can withstand myself, god bless pls

people made mistake when they are irrational,
I hope my rational stand strong enough

1 comment:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

people makes mistake even they are rationale