Saturday, July 30, 2011

words are not important sometimes

4.15am, malaysia time, and Im awake, I didnt sleep ytd night, slept less than 6 hours just now, a lot of things trouble me at the moment

{when I reached penang (2am ish), the police roadblock welcomed me back on penang bridge, followed by tom yum mee beside kwang hua. next day, I was having laksa for lunch and captain america movie for rm6, dinner with family afterwards}

though it looks like full schedule, but i felt emptiness as I haven't sorted out what I supposed to do in this 7 weeks before I going back to Liverpool; when I reached KLIA, before boarding on plane back to pg, I heard a lot of Penangites accent, which made me feels home, but at the same time, I feel kinda awkward when Penang people speaks, it is kinda "culture shock" feelings when I back :p, it happened that time only..

main reason I came back here to run away from relationship problems having in liverpool, and I have to keep my mind clear of everything so that I could prepare myself for 3rd year of studies,
As I said before Im not coming back this year, but I cant stand suffering over there. Im helpless, though I could earn 5pounds per hour over there which 1 week I can earn 250pounds ish. But still, I need to come back badly, seriously find back my own (which I kinda lost myself this year)

academic wise, (this year I have learnt alot) although result I didnt get first class, but Im still satisfy as I worked hard this year :)

one more thing, this 7 weeks, I got 2 projects (1father's project, 2friend's project) I treated them as gaining experience for the future (though Im not sure whether i will be architect or not)
and updating my CVs + portfolios..
:( I hope I can do them all before going back liverpool

I felt better after I written all this down on this blog
everything is going to be fine now (I hope)
its kinda end of all the mess I made in liverpool
please dont drag me to the swirl when I back to liverpool




give me reason,but don't give me the choice,
cause i will make the same mistake again