Monday, December 23, 2013

a new chapter of life

I have been in this new territory for almost 3 months, the study has been keeping me busy and I did not have much time to update this blog.

So far, I am enjoying my studies life here, with dual master degrees on going at the same time really keeps me busy all the time, sometimes it is really hard to change "thinking" from one course to another. But out of the frustration, Im happy with the bombardment of knowledge into my mind everyday. It created a certain spectrum that I never experience before. I find myself learn in different way, and it is definitely help me to position myself in the future game.

The experience I had during my year out (in Singapore) & my BA studies (in Liverpool)
helped me to think on the other perspective and look things in a different way. I can see myself evolving in this process.

Other than the experience I had, the atmosphere in this city is very different from what I used to have back then, the city is "boring" as it is not so popular big urban city. But I'm sure the reputation of the city is good in terms of its university and its former industrial city. It is certainly a great city to concentrate in studies, the people here are friendly in generally.

Find me on Instagram (pee399) to have more updates on me, as I rarely post stuffs on Facebook recently. :D

No comments: