Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sunway 之旅...


Since holidays start until today
i already went through all the Malls in Penang except Jusco Perda

the reason 
why i post this is...
i already go for sunway 4 days in a week...
OMG...

it totally make me feel sick of it...

1st day go with my mum, watching Bolt, buy some stuffs
2nd day go with friends, after we went Pcf pulak
3rd day go with friends 
watch "the day the earth stood still" 
for me, it's not as my expected good...but quite ok to watch it...
4th day, go with other friends, accompany them to interview...
During their interview, i loitering whole Sunway...about 4 hours stay at sunway...
OMG...Sunway....Sunway.....

luckily...
that day Linda Chung come, i din go sunway, abo....haiz...
luckily stay at Queensbay Mall watch her...

here some of her photos...
i jz use my 1.3 Megapixel lousy hp to capture..

meet few "good" girls during Qb..haha~

No comments: