Saturday, December 20, 2008

what should i do for my future?

recently...i saw someone's blog....i look through the blog...I think that person quite ambitious...he has his own aims...he know what path should he taken...and he is very friendly...most of his friends like to be his friend...erm...For me...when i look through...my mind keep thinking of how do i survive in my future??..it's totally a unknown question for me...that day...my mum ask me whether i wana study oversea or not?...erm...this question i totally din think of it before...i wonder why i din have my future plans as well...i am scare that i will choosing a wrong career for myself...since myself dun noe which direction should i go...and i dun have any specific interest subject...it really hesitate me a lot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya, go popular ok liao la

Unknown said...

wat?