Friday, August 28, 2009

Heroes


Heroes always is 1 of my favorite TV Drama..
I like it so much..
may be I like extraordinary things or Super Power?
quite excited with the PLOT created by Tim Kring.
It was awesome!
whether Hiro Nakumura, Peter Petrelli, Nathan
or Claire Bennet..even Matt Parkmen!
the characters inside totally attracted me!
If we can fly on sky,
If we can travel to the future,
If we can self-healing whether we were cut,
If...If....If....If....
try to imagine..how wonderful it is..
LOL...
I've missed the previous season 3 Volume 4..
I gonna watch it b4 going to Liverpool.
But unfortunately,
the new season-season 4 will show on 21Sept 09.
that time I think Im busy on my uni stuffs..
Anyway, hope that Ive 'time' to watch it after I entered my school.

Btw,
recently, dont know why suddenly...
So many ppl asked me where Im going to study..
when Im going to fly off..etc etc...
sometimes, its quite irritating to reply same thing to diff ppl..

No comments: