Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sean


my mind is full of anxious...
dont know what am I worrying...
Jz feel my brain gonna explode...
too many things needed to think...
too many things needed to settle...
but why I seem so free???
why? why? why?
no ideas...
Btw,
this coming Sunday..
I will go to Johore...hehe
to meet my friends?
what purpose i go Johore?
erm..may be I think I as a Malaysian..
never travel many places in Malaysia..
and I will study Architecture soon..
I have to built up my knowledge about Architecture...
travel is 1 of the way to study architecture
to learn building by seeing it!
and i can meet my friends..
why not..
LOL
other than this,
I keep worry the plane that I take will crash..
its a Holland company..
and I found from Wikipedia...
the Company planes crash quite a lot..
Its quite scaring me..
xxx

No comments: