Sunday, August 1, 2010

Q & A session 1

Q: What have u done past few days?
A: Wednesday, find teacher Su having long intense chat
Thursday, salt premier
Friday, the Jade and the pearl +PC fair with a friend came back from Uni
Saturday, went to BM to find my grandfather, pray pray pray..

Q: Is Salt nice movie?
A:nah, it just normal, not great though if compared to sorcerer's apprentice and inception.

Q:how about the Jade and the pearl?
A:thats nonsense and no point, totally wasted money and time.

Q:what have u done in PC fair?
A: I bought 3 things, met few high school friends there, and coincident met my coursemate..

Q:What are u going to do next week?
A:mmm, since it is almost the time Im going back to Liver, I should start to think what should I bring back to Liver, buy air ticket, pay the accomodation fees, preparation stuffs, tuition my sister (she is having PMR soon), watch the last airbender aka avatar

Q:Did u plan for any trip?
A:yea, I did, I might go to Johore +Singapore this end of August, may be after that KL, but not sure yet, have to budget the expenses

Q:when do u go back Liver?
A:mmm, my course commence on 28th sept, but I guess I will back on 18th, but I havent bought the ticket though, we'll see.

-----------------------------------------------



No comments: