Friday, December 24, 2010

Dont know how to write the title




I would recommend bai kah zai as the title... :)

At last, I hv changed my phone,
since 6 years, it has been 6 -7 years with me,
I shouldn't changed it, I like my phone,
as you guys know Im stingy :)
and I find no point to change a phone tbh,
a phone just for calling...:)

I dont know what the heck that made me to change my phone,
and I hv spent hell lots this month!
compared to last year, around this period,
I have over budget 650£
which is RM 3250,
I know the reason why I have spent so much,

1st , hell lots of outing this years,
party, christmas balls etc

2nd , travels, compared to last year,
this years increase a few trips

3rd , accessories,
phone, suit, internet fees

I didnt tell my mum I have bought the phone,
anyway, I will tell her someday, since she just came back from china,

I think I was gone mad when I bought it,
I didnt sign any plan for it,
bought it one off cost,
which is much cheaper if compared to mobile plans,
and it is unlocked phone

ok, its time to reveal it :)




I did struggle to change my laptop or phone,
finally I chose phone,
kinda "materialistic" recently,
haiz, I felt bad...

apart from "happiness" I got from buying new phone,
I cant use it until 30th Dec,
I didnt sign up any sim card for it,
and it required micro sim,
I hv tried to sign up at a mobile company,
for 3 days consequently,
I went there,
but they cant process my direct debit due to my address problem,
frustrated,
I cant use it during christmas,
haiz....

_________________________________________________

Back to reality,
now, Im having holidays,
3 weeks only,
and hell lot of works,
projects, essay, and 1 paper exam, slide test,


current progress, need more drawings,,...arghhhhh
ok, thats it, bye

No comments: