Thursday, December 9, 2010

finished crit


and it is time for partying :)
It is 2.21am now, LOL, I still awake! nah, I slept the whole afternoon :), not really sleepy now.
I hv finished my crit ytd, I was the 2nd one to get crit ytd, surprisingly (actually predictable), the tutors like my stuffs, I guess they are subjective in some ways. Anyway, I am not really happy with my own works, I think it is too simply, I will modify them slightly before final! to make them better!
As u can see from the pic, the middle is my works, 7 sheets A2+lots model + final working model, this is standard works, whereas my left hand side, the guy not really finish his works, and he got a lot of bad comments, although from this pic, the drawings seems very dark! anyway, my actual drawing is quite stand out :) I made a white layer in this pic :). Other than that, as always, the girl after me, she always pin up next to me, her surname just after me, as u can see, she made that kind of colour hanging before her drawings! although, people at first will draw to her stuffs, In my opinions, she done quite lots of works, some of them are repeated and not necessary, I thought the tutors will get distracted when critting me, but it ends up, they fully concentrate on my stuffs! :) and they are happy with my works :) compared to the girl next door.

I shouldnt talk about crit, its ended! and its time for partying, packed with events this week :) but at the end, where's my money?!

2.48am
good night :)

No comments: