Wednesday, November 14, 2007

During Exam 2nd day

wah sai...
our chemistry soooo "hardworking"
he finish mark our chemis exam paper..
walao...jz 1 day finish mark for the whole class..
Geng..!!!!
when i know my result get highest in my class,
i suppose to be happy the moment...
but in my heart...happy for wat leh...
all the question is totally from past year question...
wat should i happy for it??
and i noe tat highest in my class may be is the lowest mark in S3...
totally unfeeling tat moment...

...
Despite 2day PA so tough...dun noe can score or not....
...............
still wana prepare for my 3rd day exam....Physics...

OoooOoo
Physics....last time i jz score 38 marks for it....
dun noe hw this time....jz wondering...
hopefully i can score on tis subject.........

Gambateh!!!!~~~~

2 comments:

ckh0onG said...

fruit.... still wan show off over here... hahazzz....

Unknown said...

ceh!!!
cant ar...