Sunday, April 12, 2009

decide..decide...still deciding...

Since "The Day after STPM result came out"..my life became "abnormal"..from a really small tiny decision..now already become a big big problems for me..What should I do?Everything must have pros and cons..Why i so nitpicking my decision..keep on changing it...my mum said me always being of two minds..from local U to Private U back to Local U...still haven't decidethen my father just said...it's up to you...why like that..Now my situation is:I should choose a place easier to study and suitable me  ? or I should choose a prestige's place and had to work hard?  or I should choose a place where can giving me a good reputation cert?
Decide....decide and decide...I don't know how many times I had been changing my thoughts...Now this now that...thinking this not good..bla bla bla...cant sleep well since STPM result came out...
totally depress ...Which path should i take? totally lost of my direction...By the way, now just left 3 choice for me to choose only...luckily just left 3...I just need to wait until this end of April...afterwards...i don't need to think about it anymore xP....hahaha...btw..next week have to attend international english language testing system  prep course...from tuesday to friday...6 pm to 9pm...haizz..kinda suffer....then saturday 18-04-09 had to attend munsyi at KMPP (a) at 11am...may be afterthat going PC fair and pray for Milk Buddha for blessing my STPM...btw again...i just back watching Shinjuku Incident..the movie quite nice...really nice...you all should go have a look in Cinema...










Seanpee
2009-04-12
2.04am

No comments: