Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Language

I will having my test tomorrow
the reason I take this test for improving myself
may be it's very expensive to improve myself
haha...
my feeling now is very worry
I have been trying to improve my english this few days...
but..the consequent is not much improvement at all...
quite depress
In my opinion, Rome is not built in 1 day...
haixzzz....
tml test gt 4 parts...
the parts that scare me a lot are Speaking and Writting...
this 2 part will determine my band...
hopefully I will get band 6.5...the normal band that most university wanted...
Btw, announce a thing to u all...
I got the University of Melbourne's Conditional Offer letter...
but I am not planning to go there...


thanks for reading

2 comments:

zeenwei said...

what the heck. university of melbourne is my dream school.

Unknown said...

=.=
Uni Melb is a theory based school...
although it is quite prestigious Uni in Aus..