Thursday, April 9, 2009

U & M hassle me alot!!

whatever it is university or money
U and M is the most hassle me recently
keep searching which U i suppose to go
keep earning money that i suppose to earn (scholarship)
even my university...(U & M) keep switching and spinning around my mind
After my STPM result has been announced..
At 1st,
I was thinking about to enter UTM, UM nor UPM...(see so many U & M)...
haiz...
afterwards, my father's friend...
haiz...problems maker...
start persuading my father to send me go another (U & M)
Even until today, another dude came and promoted another U & M
What the heck is this!
Which U & M that i supposed to choose?
frustrated...


ps: sorry for my lousy english...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U will find which 1 better 1 day...
jz follow ur feeling..
ur job is to choose only...

jy