Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy??

Below is my Email that I sent to my Edu councellor:

Hello,

erm....suddenly I change my mind to Dundee.
Now I have to summaries all the consideration to you.

1st...the facility
I completely looked through both Uni's facilty. I really dont like Liverpool 1..
it is a very small place and open space..And surprisingly it was built on 1987. Even older than me...lol
erm..I will find you on this coming Monday to look more properly on Dundee Architecture Studio.

2nd...the student work
Erm..I have found the student work for Dundee in the website..It hide on a small place..
erm...Basically, the student's work I saw from Liverpool is 3rd year..whereas Dundee is jz 1st year student work..
Undeniable, Liverpool posses better student work...I just can say  Liverpool's student designs are more realistic?
whereas, Dundee teaches student to think using their own thoughts. Erm..after comparing...for me..I feel I should go Dundee..
because..may be I will develop my 1st thinking skills 1st...If afterwards I really think Liverpool's designation suit me..then I will change there after 3 years..or may be 2nd years if I really dont like..oo..and 1 thing is Dundee can let student work on 1:1 for architecture..I think Liverpool dont have enuf space for student to do that...

3rd...the Scottish English and British English
erm...my friend in Edinburgh told me...Scottish have a very strong accent...erm..may be it is an disadvantage at 1st I go there...(may be strong accent can help me to improve my english?)lol

4th....Fees...
Erm..actually If I get Liverpool International scholarship...I think Liverpool total expenses will lower than Dundee for 1st year....but the fees I am not worry about it...jz let it be..since both uni expenses roughly the same...

5th...Services..
Erm...I met Unied jz now...erm..for me...I think he doesnt listen properly on what I needed actually...he even made me worry...He told me that why I was choosing Traditional University to do architecture..He told me that Robert Gordons posses strong architecture teaching...erm..that time he told me like that..I think it is no use to tell me..the deadline past..made me felt bad about my choices nia...And I am worrying..If I let them send me to Liverpool..they will not take care of me...since they represent too many universities...whereas I know you will help me all the time...
I really need to say thank you to you for helping me all the time...

6th...the environment
Erm...this 1 very subjective..actually I like Big city life compare to small city life...so..quite sad about this..

7th....Famous
Liverpool famous for it's name..many of my friends asked me to go to Liverpool..they said we jz live in this world once ...y dont choose a famous place to live on...erm...I think it is true...Dundee really not famous among Malaysian....  

8th...the ranking!
It is the most HeadACHE part!..Should I choose for better ranking or better environment???? this is the main thing that I really concern..when I am thinking of this...my heart will change to Liverpool again...sad!...erm..for me...in this realistic world..many ppl are looking on "Big Names"..I really think it may a bit influence after I graduate...Since many ppl really looking at it's ranking...

So...Conclusion is.............................

I should choose ranking or environment ???

thanks for reading!

ye seong


Erm....what do you all think? Erm...I really dont know my choice will be right or wrong..And I dun noe I will regret afterwards or not...But...after I choose Liverpool , I really felt unhappy..but after I emailed my Edu..said that I changed my mind..my body felt relief...It's true..tats mean I really like it..And I have to make sure I wont regret afterwards!..
I have to study well so that become top student in Dundee!!! Hopefully I will!!
sorry for many grammar mistakes....lolx

No comments: