Saturday, October 3, 2009

Learning

To all my friends,
we are learning..
everyday we are learning..
No matter is academic or our life
we are learning
we learn from our mistake..
we learn from our observation
we learn from everyday, every tiny things
we learn ..we really learn...
we learn how to make our life more interesting
we learn how to live more happily

observation
we learn how to observe our surrounding
what our eye seen can be express out
I jz appreciate the moment I have in the past..
I really appreciate it..

I think most of u would misunderstand what I meant..
Basically...we cant be like B4..we live for our future..
Ya ..I knew it..Jz I cant forget the past...
haiz...I can feel the feelings my friend felt..
form 6 or High school really better..
I mean ppl
-xxx-




No comments: