Thursday, October 15, 2009

studying Architecture


I am supposingly not using 'studying'..
should be use experience?
what actually architecture is?
architecture is hard..
how hard is it?
depends on how hard u want it to be...



my emotion fluctuated like shit...
i'm so moody now...damnit..next week start to test..
I stil left whole bunch of tech drawing and whole bunch of sketches...
haiz....I have to finish it tml and this weekend..

I need someone support me here..
but I cant find anyone here...
Im lacking of Caring here...
HAIZ...

2 comments:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

Not bad, so fast can test.
Hopefully you will pass it,
if not you are going to back to MAlaysia...ZhapBaoFuk~

Unknown said...

==...touch wood..may be zhap bao fuk would happen on me...

But...I hope I can follow up the pace here faster...

hehe