Friday, May 21, 2010

In order to...

mmm..my final crit..
I overslept..lol..
10am pin up, I woke up at 930am, clever!
anyway, I stil manage to pin up on time...
From the crit...
argh, no idea how to say...

to summarize-
I have been restricted!
I hv set the circulation and it drives me crazy for weeks,
what they hv said, I understood, I knew it before, I struggled
I have no idea y my fucking tutor said its good and dont want me to change!
I shouldnt blame my tutor because the final decision is on my hand
this project is the most unhappy project I had...
cause I cant make up what I was trying to do...
Its totally restricted...

recently fucking depress...
seriously...moody and no passion...
it might be the weather here,
changing hotter and hotter...
and the stupid sun rise at 3 sumthing in the morning and set at 10pm...
It makes me physically and mentally tired....

left 10 days to exam!
I will use 3-4days to fix all my studio stuffs,
and after that start to revise! or may be parallel...

No comments: