Saturday, May 1, 2010

Post before my war begin..

I have to post this in order to stop online and distract people...
My Final Crit on 20th May,
Exam on 1st June and 4th June,
Studio Pin-Up around 20/05-1/06...

For the Final Crit, work to be done before that,
(previous project-axon, elev, section, rearrange)
(current project-I think the idea i got it, just need to define, all drawings, 3d model)
yesterday was my interim crit, the longest crit ever!
I was being crit for 40minutes...
LOL!!!!! its a nice crit, the tutor critted me was very nice,
they gave me a very nice idea to continue the design process,
I didnt talk about my site analysis though!!
I think if I talk about that, it would be longer...lolx
It just left 3 weeks till my end of year 1!!!
Gosh!!!
Time flies...:(




football in studio......


In order to get scholarship!
I need to get 77% for each subject!
damn..it seems impossible for me to get that...
Im so depress now,
1500£ scholarship..argh.....

-xxxx-

No comments: