Tuesday, July 22, 2008

22-07-08

2day is my mum birthday...
hehe...


my dad as usual as last year...
he present my mum flowers
(always as usual)
like last year
also gt doll inside the flowers
 
since i always din show my gratitude during mother's day
my mum birthday is the day i show my "Xiao Xin" to her..
hahaha...
actually i wanna bought a cake for her to celebrate..
but dun noe hu bought for her oledi...
sob...


erm...this year got 
12 dogs
12 red roses
12 orange roses
(not fake flowers)-will die soon..haha
ooo...gt few lavander beside..


the is my mum
last year receiving my dad flowers...
u see last year flowers bigger than this year d...



~the bear family~
parents-3boys-1girl

all these bear are from the flowers

____________________________________________________________
2day i receive my google adsense pin code..
haha ah jin u jealous me bo??

____________________________________________________________

but an unfortunate thing happen today..
my grandfather going in hospital...
he had to stay there for treatement...
haiz....

No comments: