Thursday, July 17, 2008

sentiment / mood

i deeply wanna express what are my feelings today...
errm...woke up from the morning...ok...it's usual...
i took other transport despite of my usual transport...
errm...it's ok what...
going school...erm...thinking of later Quiz Kimia...erm...
start feeling uneasy...scare dun noe how to do the questions...
nvm...it's usual...
after that...when i reach my class...erm...ts come to my class 
then i ask him the question i dun noe how to do from yesterday excercise..
erm..but later on, he told me that will come out more calculation problems..
Damn..!! i waste whole night study my organic...
nvm...i take it as my preparation for STPM...
ok...1st and 2nd KRIS period..he din enter...
erm..u noe what had i done??
i keep chatting through those periods...oh!!..
i din do my maths homework bcoz i nid to prepare for the kuiz...
ok...i even din use those period to do my maths...dun noe y??
may b i gonna get crazy of all this stuff happen around me...
erm..recently no had much mood to do maths...dun noe y..
since i think that i still have many subject or topics that i should concentrated on...
ok...suak...kek heart on myself...nvm...when come to 3rd period...o...0...0..
it's time gonna go hall prepare for the exam...
erm...b4 i went down to the hall...i past through S3...erm...i saw ts inside dun noe doing wat...
erm..."u noe hu", i wanna hav something discuss wif him...but he seems dun wan to hear anymore...may b i should did this on him...but whay can i do ?? i even cant help myself to solve this problems...since the problems that i think should be eliminate or terminate it before it's late...
nvm...going down to hall...after prepare...erm...sitting on the hall...since my heart gt many things to talk..but no ppl around me seems like to talk wif me...everyone seems tired...
erm...keep my eyes see here see there...dun noe what i see for...
erm...may be i wana search the girl that i like when i see her b4...but fail...i cant search her..erm...suak...going to canteen eat...
erm...i purposely go Wantan mee buy food to gif some chance " u noe hu" to hear my opinion...
but i dun noe...that time i dun wan talk...even a single word..i oso dun wan say...
erm...whatever la...i dun care...
after that...during exam...erm...seeing the question from 1-10 erm...seems like it's easy...but when i do it continue...it become harder and harder..i tink i am weak at the ionic and electrochemistry...erm...after that...my heart beat rapidly seems is LHL period..OMG!! i din do his homework...how do i survive ?? erm...walking up wif my down mood...luckily...lhl din notice..and he din discuss the question that i din do...haha..god bless....

Ok..until here...
my heard down down down...keep tinking of my academic...erm..why i not as cleaver as other??
my result bad for 1A and 1B exam...i am worrying about this...erm...no mood eating wif my frens..erm...although i am going eating wif them...but my heart keep on thinking i wan bec home to think myself....ok...after eating our lunch..argh!...my mood still din bac to normal yet..
erm..i go to ah su there...erm...really like a dead ppl...no mood no feelings..no respond..like lacking of oxygen..keep on haizz in fornt of ah su...erm..i dun wan to leave the room..seem i can lie at there chatting wif ah su and etc..

erm...the most "GAI" part:
haiz...WTF, WTH part!!...Damn sienzz AGM!!..i even slept in front of the members, really wanna go bec home...and that time sit beside is CW...nothing to talk wif him...more sienzzz...
........
........
........dun nid explain much...u all know how sienzzz...how shit?!
........
........

after that go watch Dark Knight...nice nice nice!!..how nice..go watch urself...when i watch i even think i wan go buy CD to watch again..bcoz some part really too rush for me...i really enjoy it..mostly all the things in my mind gone...my mood become normal and steady back..erm..it's a good relief !! 




4 comments:

finalst said...

ahahaha ^^
I hvnt seen this kinddo random daily entry for a long time...Interesting~

Reminds me of my high school years...

Meeh, nvm~!
Good luck on yer exams!

Try to pray before study n exams, if you think that wouldnt work, then u just have to try it first to find out~! lol...

No harm done~

Unknown said...

thanks ya..

minami said...

lhl wont notice ppl dun do his h/work 1 la...
bt dun do lk tis next time ok edi lo~
dun stress urself la,
stress will jz mk u feel unhapi,
den y dun u look sumthg 4m +ve aspect?

Unknown said...

haiyo...
tats y i write on here to express la