Sunday, July 13, 2008

Recently...


 i eddy said yoga seeing me

points:??
so what...i din care...
y..i dun noe...jz wan bla bla bla in here
may be yesterday go auto city not very siok
it is the 1st time i go the concert like this..
damn bo siok, especially gt "son of the bitch" at there
wtf!!

although can see yoga lin
bt during the journey bec...
i speed up my car up to 120 above almost 140km/s
since like meaningless live concert
my heart such hurt...
i slept around 3-4 in the morning
coz i chatting wif a friend...
sometimes we need a girl to cure ourself
may b that girl din help me anything..
bt can surely appreciate gt a good listener
boys dun like to express their feelings in front others

recently seem 缺乏愛
my heart very confuse ...really confuse ...
every time...when i tink bec last time when i still f4 or f5 ..
such incident happen b4...it's damn hurt...
i really hate such negative feelings occur..

No comments: