Saturday, May 9, 2009


I have been watched star trek...WAO~
It's may be a good movie for those who like the space very much (especially spaceship)
It's about space adventure
I like the flow inside, but the english they spoke is hard for me to understand.
The soundtrack of the movie also quite nice...
Some scenes inside really attract me a lot...
believe me..it's a good movie if u like to watch this type of movie..
Actually this movie is a Re-film movie..with new face people acting inside...
Both of the main character are too attractive...
One of them was Chris Pine ( James Tiberius Kirk)
One of them was Zachary Quinto (Spock) formerly known by SYLAR in Heroes...
I watched this movie is due to SYLAR was acting inside...LOL
Whereas, Chris Pine is one of Hollywood's hottest young actor!! WOW...
His eyes is blue in color...His eyes seen very outstanding during the way he at the Ice Burg on some of Planet M
the actor inside were very cool...



this is the funny conversation between Kirk and Spock 
(this pic is old version star trek)
main actor inside the movie

last and no least...the spaceship inside the movie was called U.S.S Enterprise..!!

Thanks For Reading

No comments: