Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mama day...

Well...mama day is usual every year...
this year mama day same like last year...
Eat steamboat again...
haizz...zai zai punya...
I had to accompany my mum to Giant sapu the things needed...
we spent about rm200++ at giant..
Further, my mum said Giant's prawn not so big..
she wan buy big prawn..
then we went Prai punya Pasar...
there we spent bout rm100++...
we bought 2 types of prawn there..
1 is white prawn -1kg Rm30..
haiz..my mum purchased 1.5 kg = rm 45
other 1, 1kg-Rm16...
Compare to Giant supermarket 1kg-Rm9.50...
Of coz more expensive will be better...
Ended up, we bought 3 types of prawn...
Lolx...
after that, we went to grandmum home...aiks...
at there, I helped to cut the prawn's "beard"
it's not easy to do "aunty" work...
since today is mama day..then help my mum lo...
after that, we went back home 1st and wait until night go again..
on the way,
my mum saw the jewelry shop....she asked me..
"y u din present me some necklace"....
I said 
"U also din gave present to me on my bday"
My mum said present me next year....hahaha....
I said next year may be I at Uni lo,
you dont have chance to present me...
LOL...

Thanks for Reading

2 comments:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

lol..
Mother's Day demand sth frm mother, Haiz...
Ya, I m really free right now..
Heard that you will in Private U??
the news is true??

Unknown said...

erm...will let u noe during these few days...
I wil post it on my blog..