Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sad...

Finalize... 
UK
Manchester School of Architecture 
Description: 
It is a School that formed by collaboration of University of Manchester & Manchester Metropolitan University.Rank 7th in the year 2009 in the architecture league table UK (the times). 
University of Manchester rank 29th in the world.

Advantages: 1)I can get 2 cert after I graduate,
                 since i am both University student  
                 and studying in both University..hahaha 
               2)UK better than AUS in the sense of education
               3)Olympic will held at UK soon...LOL 

Disadvantages:1) I am applying through MMU
                   (the university which ranking not so good) 
                   I scare this will affect me. 
                2) I am worrying about the employment at there. 
                     have to work at there to earn back the course's fees
                     Some people said UK racist, don't wan hire ASIAN

Intake: september

Progress: I havent got the offer letter yet




Australia
University of Melbourne
Description:
 It is ranked 1st-2nd for arch in aus. 
University of Melbourne rank 38th in the world.

Advantages: 1) Best Architecture school in Australia (overall) 
                  2) Nearer to Msia, dun nid sit too long in plane.

Disadvantages: 1) My IELTS din get 6.5,If I wan go in,have to waste RM550
                     2) For architecture, Australia already full of Architects

Progress: I get the conditional Offer letter

Intake: July

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best! ^^