Friday, May 29, 2009

-PS-(I love you?)

Before I start my Personal Statement, I would like to introduce Malaysia to you all. Malaysia is a country that contains many ethics. There are Malays, Chinese, Indians and aboriginals comunity living in Malaysia. It has a combination of culture in it's architecture. For example the Khoo Kongsi in Penang, it is a combination of Anglo-Malay bungalow and sounthen Fujian Temple. Combination of different cultures makes architecture in msia really unique compared to other countries. Thus, growing up in msia makes me unique which may help me in my further studies. Furthermore,Malaysian chinese are deligent. I tend to work hard to achieve my goals. Although I didn't take any art subject during high school, I think It's not a obstacle for me to become an architect. I believe my creativity and my passion in architetcure would help me on my journey to become an architect. Moreover, I grow up in Penang, which is a state that has been awarded UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage Awards. I think with my exposure to Penang heritage, It would also help me in my architecture studies also. I have made preparations even b4 my course has started. I hope these preparations would make my studies easier in the future. Other than that, I was president for Civil Defence uniform bodies. I believe my negotiate skills that I have been learnt during that time will help me after I graduate as an architect. Other than that, I had done model makings during my uniform body life. I think it won't be a hard things for me to make model makings during the course. I also achieve quite well result for my Pre-U study.

Due to laziness..I stop here...continue later...

No comments: