Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909

sui siao day for me..
today..went to pg..
its 3rd day consequenly...
bad~
my car
PBN 9399 broke down on 9/9/09 at 3pm...
swt...
jz b4 the bridge, Jelutong there..
damn...
----------------------------------------------------------
the most damn thing ever is..
I cant find my Archi tools..
I really disappointed about pg's stationary shopes..
how come even a scale ruler with the scale I wanted not available....
that's 3 days consequenly I went pg to find it..
-----------------------------------------------------------
破财挡灾
is the term I used since my Blood Sucked post...
Haiz..hope that it wont happen again..
I need to save money...
Im Taurus..(the stingy 1)

-xxxxx-

2 comments:

zeenwei said...

you should go to the art shop to buy those stuff

Unknown said...

ya..go liao..bo...even the famous 1..nanyang oso bo..