Wednesday, September 23, 2009

<.>

lazy to post pic to show to u all..
lets me jz simply talk about my life here..
damn boring...
erm..its because my course havent started yet..
so..Im free for this whole week..
erm..
Its somehow ridiculous that..
I always drive my car in my hometown
to buy some foods or watever
even its jz 300-400m away...
now..
the situation changed..
I have to walk down the hill to buy the things I needed..
then walk back..argh..tired work to buy a thing..
but Im fortune that I jz live beside my school..
okie..
lets talk about my court..
its somehow nice compared to other court...
the ppl here are friendly..
jz they like to drinking..
lolx...
everday party..swt..
my room is small but its sufficient for me..
it takes time for me to deal with the weather as well..
its cold here..
-xxxx-

2 comments:

mamamia said...

finally u have d experience to keep walking liao leh..siu ye zhai..XD

Unknown said...

kamu pergi mati..ceh~