Monday, September 14, 2009

xxx sikap..

ytd..I went to dinner at 七廊there...
erm..unexpected sad case happened..
but not related to me..
u all should know that during this ghost period..
gt this kind of dinner 1...
erm..
in tis kind of dinner...
sure have somecall 'donation'
and some auctions for donation..
luckily..I went home earlier..
as I heard from my aunt..
after my family went back..
there has some gangster..
bo siok about the 'auction'
so..they beat the MC of the day..
wat I heard was the situation was so worst..
some even said the gangster brought gun..
lol...

ooh..btw...
I hate ppl smoking..
expecially those handsome and pretty ppl smoking!!!
damn..ytd beside gt 1 ppl..
the face looks nice..
but smoking..
damn..I hate it!!!!!

Tak Nak!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
back to today...
since Raya approching..
the xxx sikap has been started today..
the police are extraordinary 'hardworking' compared to normal days..
consequent of their 'efforts'
traffic jam happened..
argh...

to avoid some 'kind-hearted' polices..
I hv to be careful on driving these 3 days..
so that they not so 'kind' to give me saman..
O- operation..
P- pay...
S- suap..


nth to comment much here..


-xxx-

No comments: