Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my contact after 19th Sept

Address:

E602, Mulberry Court
University of Liverpool
Mulberry Court
Mulberry Street
Liverpool
L7 7EZ

Do send letters, greeting cards, CNY cards, christmas cards etc to me..
If you all want to send a pack of Cintan Mee..u r free to do so...(c gt heart bo)


Phone:
Not available yet (temporary 012-4684184)
I think I will get the number on 22th Sept 09


Emails:

pee399@hotmail.com
y.s.pee@liverpool.ac.uk

do email me..I dont know I free or not afterwards..If u all have important story
that need to share with me (if i dun on msn)...jz email!

5 comments:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

Dnt talk so much,
buy sth back when you are back from there..
This is to test the friendship whether is sincere or not.

Unknown said...

swt la u..
I there..u din send anythings to me..
then I ma dont buy anyting bec lo..

mamamia said...

i send something to u..then u send back d money tat i pay..can?

Unknown said...

cant...see u gt heart or not..
then when I come bec.I bring some souvenir to u..
want?

mamamia said...

c 1st lo