Saturday, June 13, 2009

12 June

today, erm...considered busy...
woke up in the afternoon (12pm) lol...I've been trying to force myself waking up early in the morning...but the fact,I still cant wake up earlier..sob....
At around 1pm, had a lunch
After that, went to my mum's office to help my mum..(lol) be a good son..haha
At around 4 pm.went to sunway Digi Center to change Sim Card..
Afterwards, went to my dad's laundry...(LOL) be a good son again...
Wao..the heat there really really hot..until beh tahan...(may be the weather recently really hot+ the heat generated by the boilers)
At there, "shook" until 8 pm...LOL
afterthat, went to Apollo Tom Yam mee to have dinner....T.T today tom yam mee not good...too sour liao...
After that, went back home playing Dota...but Computer DC..(this kind of thing always happen in my home d...)lol..nvm...try to connect later..
At around 11pm..sucessfully connected, but after playing a while, dont know who kick me out..
(felt lonely in front of the computer that time) then I wrote this .....LOL...ooo..btw..i forgot to introduce a brand-new blog to you all...click here

No comments: