Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 13

Lolx...yesterday night I met the CM...LOL...
I attended the "democracy night" held by DAP Ayer Itam...
lol...I sat just beside the table the CM sit....
could see him closely...
but nothing special...LOLx...
I think you all read the newspaper today right..
yesterday, Singapore LKY came to visit our CM...
lolx..he said penang less developed compared to Ipoh and Seremban from his last visit 20 years ago...
then at night, our CM said they will find a best solution to develop penang faster than the previous government..
he said if the residents in Penang keep supporting them, he believes Penang will develop very fast in just 10 years...LOL..
Besides, he said this coming July Penang will launch the  "No plastic bag" campaign to develop Penang as a Green City!!...
He has already done many "1st times" in Malaysia...
 "1st" attempt for Penang to become free Wifi City
 "1st" attempt for Penang to become green city
 "1st" attempt to give out money to poor penangnites
 Many 1st attempts he has done to develop Penang..
I believe many Penang citizens will appreciate his efforts..
I've taken some photos..but I am lazy to upload them here..lolx
Btw, got other DAP and Pakatan Rakyat ADUN came to give their speech...
but in most of their speech they mention "change!! change!! change!!" lolx


No comments: