Sunday, June 21, 2009

papa's day

walao...papa's day damn busy compared to mama's day...
woke up early in the morning...went to that silly UM briefing..
lolx...UM really "book worms" uni ...
y I said so?...
Because I heard from other Uni's friends...they said their senior are planning trip after the 1st week of the orientation...lolx...pity for YiXin have to suffer from 1month's orientation..wish her good luck...don't let UM's senior throw her into UM's lake....lolx
okie..back to papa's day...
after backed from penang, straightly joined my family to have lunch at BM...
after that went Jusco.."walk walk"
after that went popo's house...lolx..
my mum wanted to be a good daughter...
so...she stayed at popo's house until 9pm..
Pity me have to prepare all the steamboat for my father...
just me only...my brother didn't even help me...
hahah...good son leh...lolx....
so...thats y i said I busy that mama's day...
Btw, my mum prepared red wine for the night...
the red wine I drank...
for me won't cause me drunk la..
lolx..


2 comments:

minami said...

so fast wry her 4m being thrown into the lake by her senior ar?nvm la,folo her to thr ma ok liao lo~

Xin said...

hoi..si gui minami...jiak ba bo su zo ah...