Friday, June 19, 2009

how? Why?

erm...should be sad or happy?
lolx...I don't know....
I just think "Bo Kam Buan"
y UTM didnt give me the architecture course?
I think my result is qualified for its' entrance...
May be my interview affect it badly?
Does it mean I am not qualified to study Architecture?
totally upset when I am thinking about it..
I don't care whether my friends don't understand what feelings that I'm having now...
but, I am really sad...
many be sad for the result like mine cant get into the course wanted...
I've realized that why many students were angry for Malaysian University's selection...
Why every year happen good result students cant get into the course they like...
This issue really make sme very very angry...
for me...Is it fair to give priority to Bumiputra?
Hey...!!! Chinese are Bumiputra also...
We grow up in this land from the 1st breath we came to this world..
Why this kind of things happen in Malaysia????
who should be blame?
For me, DAP stands a good point!!!!
Malaysian University Selection should not base on Bumiputra or non-bumi...
It should base on result and qualification..."It's baru fair!"

At the end..pls pardon me for saying rude word!!

 CB!

No comments: