Thursday, June 25, 2009

~xMx~

I am trying to reminisce what we have done for the past 2 years...
erm...actually I want to edit a photo album for you all..
due to my laziness, I give up....lolx..
from my calculation...
total up our class distribution...
UTM-4 dudes..(4 tiu ma lat lou)
UM- 2 dudes (couple coursemate)
(1 dude run away from UM freaking orientation) lolx
UTEM- 3 dudes (3S-Sze ling, Samantha Chwa, Stephy Ooi) lolx
UKM- 0 dudes
USM- 0 dude
UUM- 1 dude (coffee Bean)
UPM- 1 dude (sheep-y-y)
UMP- 1 dude (wei how)
UTHM- 1 dude (zeen wei)
stil left 3 I dun noe where will they go...lolx...
our beloved monitor gt software eng...lolx..but I dun noe which Uni..
wherever you all are going...
I will be at one of the corner in the world wishing you all good luck...
lolx.........
pls remember that this world still have internet...
we stil can contact each other through it...
just depends on you have "heart" to do it or not.......lolx
from my estimation...our class have 8 engineers...
no civil engineer...lolx
some of our friends will leave on friday...some will be on Saturday....
dont know what to type here..
so stop here...=.=

No comments: