Wednesday, June 17, 2009

4 malls in 1 day..lol

he wants to become transformer...lolx 














lolx..today was really tired...went to 4 malls in Penang continously...
lazy type so much ...see the photos...
photos say everything...lolx...
1st mall, gurney..lolx
   

2nd Mall, Prangin 
we went there to buy "Disc"...lolx
not p*r* disc ar...haha..we bought computer disc..
unfortunately, I spent RM40 on my 4 disc..but either of them can use...
my CD rom cant read Pirated Disc...sob..
I have to find anyone else who have the External CD ROM..
so that I can install my software..
Anyone has it??

3rd mall, times square penang
Brand new mall with brand new design...a new outing place in the future..



=*handsome leh*=

our friend thinking of his future....

4th mall, sunway lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sienz mall...haha
o..met our principal there

more photos will available on my facebook...lolx...

No comments: